Create your own social network with a free forum.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to NHL04 Rebuilt 2014. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (179) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Complete Modded Nhl 2004 Links/installation Info, Everything in 1 post /preview of the mod
trent
Posted: 4 April 2011, 8:32 PM

Project Leader

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 2

user posted image

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MORE SCREENSHOTS OF THE REBUILT GAME

Gameplay previews (jerkiness caused by YouTube). Watch in HQ.

INTRODUCTION TO MODIFIED NHL 2004 (instructions will follow):
================================================

Crosby.is.God@aol.com wrote:
WHY 4R3 YOU L4M3RZ PL4YiNG 4N OLD TiTL3 LIK3 2004? 7H47'S NOT K3WL 47 4LL. D0N'7 YOU KNOW TH3R3 4R3 N3W3R G4M45 WiTH MUCH NiC3R 3Y3C4NDY?

Yes we know Ernest... most of us own consoles and many NG hockey games. I have them all (save NHL 2k9 and the newest NHL 10 from EA).

I admit it might sound weird for people who have been brainwashed to "newest is always better", or "play it for a year and throw it away" mentality. That's pretty much how the gaming communities have always behaved. I always thought this game is the "million monkeys thing" for EA... they actually made a superb PC sports simulation for once (well, MVP 2005 is another). Who forces you to play and modify the newest one anyway? Personally, I'd much rather stick with the best one.

But since you asked, I try to explain the main reasons (Of course 2004 has some shortcomings but I only concentrate on the good points here).

- Agility. In my opinion, no other hockey game has as realistic player movements. Yes, they have skating engines that are visually more pleasing but in our mod, with zeroed player agility, you'll get a noticeable "slide" when you stop the skating from full speed, and it also increases the amazing board play. And board play is not there "just for the sake of it"... it's an actual & important gameplay element. I think both of these features are unique among hockey games.

Performing 360 degree turns on the ice is pretty realistic as well. In many other hockey games (esp. 2k games, EA next-gen games are much better in this regard) players are able to make that full turn at insane speeds. If you compare standard video hockey game to an actual hockey broadcast, you're bound to realize how stupid those games look... players move and behave like robots (or Duracell-bunnies). Some people claim that modded 2004 controls become "unresponsive" because of the low agility. To each their own of course, but I don't know how people refuse to see that terrible and fundamental flaw in gameplay... those ultra-agile players, non-existant slide in skating and the superfast body movements. Anyway, for many of us this "sloppy player response" is yet another thing that we like about 2004.

- Reduced puck control. This is another notorious problem with ALL hockey games... yes, even with 2004. And our manually zeroed puck control is still too strong. The puck is too much "glued to the stick" when you carry it.

But at least you're not able to make those circles on the ice while simultaneously maintaining 100% flawless puck possession. The forechecking ai is very strong on 2004... it hits you, poke checks you, hooks you, and simply takes the puck away when you're trying to make fancy moves with an average player. In real hockey there isn't much time to figure skate in the offensive zone... and especially not in front of the opposing teams' goal.

Zeroed puck control increases "sloppy" neutral zone play too, which actually happens a lot in real hockey. Real hockey isn't constant dekes and gigantic, bone crushing hits. In my view, there must be certain amount of sloppiness and uncontrollable "bouncing" when the players receive the passes or fight for the puck possession. If you watch the embedded gameplay clip from 2:00 to 2:30, you'll see that poke check is very heavy and useful tool to defend and forecheck, and enables this mod have more of just that... occasional bad passes & realistic general "sloppiness" (for both player and CPU).

- More challenging passing game. In many hockey games you can make those previously mentioned sick turns on the ice and simultaneously throw perfect passes at full speed, even behind your back! That's simply ridiculous... it's not going to happen in this mod.

- Best interface in any non-manager sports game. This is a bold statement but it's easily backed up... you only have to look at the previews above. And it's constantly developing. How does "write your own hockey game" sound? Well, at least it's partially true with 2004... there are virtually no limits at all what we can add to the html-based frontend. Personally, I find this extremely fascinating.

Statistics are very important part of hockey. Following the simulated games and team reports, injuries, etc. is a big part of genuine season "atmosphere" and fun. In newer EA games you can't even see the basic game boxscores. Not from your own games, let alone from the simulated ones. Our mod has pretty much all imaginary statistics available, plus an automated boxscore extractor which saves every single user played game (full scoring & penalty summary & player/goalie stats) to your \stats folder. You can maintain a perfect "season archive" this way, and go back and see what happened in your old season games. Show me a better and deeper interface in ANY (non-manager) sports game and I'll show you a three legged woman.

- Challenge. There are always countless ways to make this game more challenging. Through roster tweaks, from player/cpu advantage slider or from AI. You can never master this game fully. There is the one-timer goal which is the best way to score in 2004, but when the pass interception level and pass assistance have been reduced accordingly, even those are tough to execute. There is a surprising amount of different ways to score in 2004, as long as the goalie attributes have been properly set. The game is pretty hard and genuinely challenging (without being unfair). That's probably the biggest reason why this game has maintained its popularity and cult following, and even dramatically increased it lately. It's the same reason why PES 5 & 6 are preferred over the fancier looking new titles. It's called "artificial intelligence" = ai. We think that NHL 2004 ai is unique and it completely "stands out" from other EA PC titles. It's also extremely reponsive to all kinds of tweaks... that's why we chose to build our efforts around it. It's far from perfect and the game shows its age in certain departments (mostly in stuff like replays and goalie animations, etc.)... and there are no absolute truths about "best hockey game"... but for us it's the best and most realistic "overall package" from all available titles.

- Friendships. I doubt there is another sports game title (besides MVP 2005 baseball) that has as dedicated and passionate group of contributors. I think it's safe to say that we have completely transformed this game, and have had TONS of fun during the process. Of course a lot of credit and thanks go to the original Superpack creators, original interface contributors... and geniuses like Egorgiy and vod, and the whole NHL 09 community. And of course my old pal Randy with whom I started tweaking and adjusting hockey games nearly a decade ago.

- Adjustability. Besides adjusting rosters with a gamepad you can't make any serious mods to a console game. You're in the mercy of the gaming companies. We don't really like that... our mod gets new stuff and updates virtually every day. And it's nice to have superb interface, all genuine rosters, jerseys, ices, boards, team specific genuine musics and countless of other features that console games can never offer.

- Feeling. I was a hockey defenseman... a bad one... but good enough to stay in the local junior leagues up until I was 17... and I played in our local "beer leagues" after that. I know hockey and I'm not stupid enough to claim that any video game could represent the sport ultra realistically... just like all sports simulations, 2004 has many glaring flaws... but trust me, I have played them all for PC and consoles... but in 2004 there's just something that you can't put your finger on... you can list the flaws as much as you want, but for me it has always been the only game that has the "hardcore balls-to-the-walls hockey feel". I still find it extremely fun and challenging. But don't take my word for it... try it. If you don't have the game, pm me and I might give you a good tip where to find the base game real cheap.

GETTING STARTED
==============

Read everything extra carefully and double check before you post about problems. 99% of the problems occur because people don't read the instructions properly. 99% of the addons have instruction txt files inside them. DON'T BE IN A HURRY! You gotta accept that downloading and installing everything properly takes several hours.

All files have been compressed with WinRAR. In order to get them work, you have to uncompress the files to their respective folders. i.e TRANS.RAR -> TRANS.VIV. Some users report that WinZIP doesn't extract these files correctly, so always use 7-Zip or WinRAR.

Before we start:
DO NOT INSTALL THE GAME TO DEFAULT \Program Files path! Use something simple as C:\nhl 2004. This is because the interface might have difficulties to handle the long paths with spaces for some users. All "path not found" errors are caused by this and the whole mod won't even work with Windows7 if it's in that default path. Just don't do it...!!

SECOND: NEVER, EVER INSTALL ANYTHING "FOREIGN" OUT OF THIS FORUM. NO EA OFFICIAL PATCHES, NO OTHER ADDONS, NO NOTHING. Don't be a moron and "fix" things that don't need fixing. It's extremely delicate package. If you break the mod with your soloing (installing foreign patches, etc.), you can only blame yourself for your stupidity.

THIRD: DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, INSTALL THE ANCIENT "SUPERPACK" from the download sites over these addons. It will take your NHL 2004 back to stoneage. I intially downloaded the SuperPack when Abba was just starting and Phil Collins still had lots of hair. Seriously, it was a great package and a legendary creation, but now outdated, and it doesn't contain anything that these following updates don't have.

FOURTH: Play the game using the "medium" difficulty setting. AI is very good in medium, and playing with the most difficult setting will not make the game more challenging. Au contrary, it only increases agility, gamespeed and boost (which will immediately increase seasoned NHL-players' advantage over the AI). Superhuman player agility and game speed have always been the biggest problems in all EA games... and those exact two things that have always been our priority to reduce, so don't increase those game characteristics by playing with "pro". Believe me, the game WILL get even more challenging as the season goes on, and medium with right AI is difficult enough for most. If you're a "super player", there are many things that you can tweak in your own teams' season roster with NHLView to add even more challenge. Switching to "pro" is not the solution. Trust me on this, we have played & tweaked this game for over 6 years.

Big thanks to all ultra talented addon makers (too many to list here) to make this amazing game possible!

user posted image

REQUIRED FILES & ACTIONS:

1. Install the game and start it once to the main menu.
You have to do this, so the game creates the default My Documents folders for NHL 2004.

2. Load full rebuilt interface (update 26.May 2014)

DOWNLOAD
MIRROR

After downloading, right-click the .rar file, go to properties and click the "unblock" button if it is there, otherwise you may get errors when trying to run the game. Unrar everything to your main \nhl 2004 game directory. Rewrite over the old files when queued. WinZip won't extract the interface, use 7-Zip or WinRAR!

This interface update includes

-All member made html additions ever created.
-Endless replay patch
-Vod's music mod (team specific music for every team)
-Gameclock selector and new gameclocks
-Poro24's ESPN menu graphics & updated menu logos
-New arena previews for NHL, SM-liiga, Elitserien & DEL
-New torfs
-actor.viv, players.viv & trans.viv (new referees, ingame logos, etc.)
-automatic boxscore saving to \nhl 2004\stats\ folder (Egorgiy). This allows you to archive your season and post your game stats to season report threads.
-Full DEL & SM-Liiga (leagueloader.exe by Egorgiy) 3 points for win...!!
-New overhead camera angle (Egorgiy & lordjpo)
-Gameday storing utility (shows all calendar boxscores & player/goaliestats correctly) Thanks Egorgiy!
-NHL 2004 launcher by vod. LINK.

Please note that Project1.exe, RusPatch.exe and teammusic.exe have to be trusted/approved programs in your AntiVir/Firewall programs so they won't get blocked and prevent the game from working! AntiVir may report them as virus, but they're FALSE POSITIVES!

3. Go back to Windows and download the rosters. (update 25. May 2014)

DOWNLOAD
MIRROR

Rosters will be released periodically; please do not ask if or when an update will occur although suggestions are welcome in the roster thread. Several NHL attributes will be updated mid-season and at the end of the playoffs.

Now, pay attention! Badly installed rosters is the most common problem when the game isn't working. Period. You have to do it right so once again, pay serious attention to this:

The *.exh and *.exha files inside the rar package go to C:\My Documents\NHL 2004\DB folder (Vista: C:\Users\[username]\Documents\NHL 2004\DB), and the files db.viv and tuning.viv go to the actual game install folder, which is NHL 2004\db\.

When you start a season/dynasty, ideal settings are PERIOD LENGTH: 6, PENALTIES: 4. ALWAYS USE "MEDIUM" DIFFICULTY!

In order to work, the rosters need a new arena.viv-file, and vice versa. They're both "dependent" of eachother. The most common symptom of badly installed rosters/lack of new arena viv is that the game halts and will continue to load forever in the game preview screen.

Now start the game again and go to the Options -> AI. Click the "04 Rebuilt ai" button. This will install the ai.
You have to click 04 Rebuilt ai every time once, when you start a new season or dynasty. After that it will be memorized. Note that modified tuning.viv file has to be intact.

Now you have rosters and AI installed. Don't start the game yet, because the new arena.viv isn't installed yet. Now let's go back to the desktop and

4. Download facepacks. Notice that there are 2 packages: menufaces and ingame faces! (update 12. April 2014)

DOWNLOAD MENU FACES
MIRROR

Extract to your \nhl 2004\ folder!

DOWNLOAD INGAME FACES
MIRROR

Extract the RAR package into the \NHL 2004\ folder!

5. Download arena.viv (update 28. February 2014)
DOWNLOAD
MIRROR

UnRAR the file to \nhl 2004\ folder, overwriting the old file

6. Download arena-lite.viv (update 20.Dec 2013)

DOWNLOAD
MIRROR

UnRAR the file to \nhl 2004\gamedata\ folder. This is required if you want to play Dynasty.

7. Download masks.viv (update 13. Mai 2014)

DOWNLOAD

UnRAR it to \nhl 2004 folder, over the old file!

7a: Download sochi-masks.viv (update 22. February 2014)

DOWNLOAD
MIRROR

Attention: Does only work with the ESPN interface at the moment !

8. Download scripts.viv

DOWNLOAD
MIRROR

UnRAR to the /gamedata folder.

9. Download jerseys.viv (update 01. June 2014)

DOWNLOAD
MIRROR

UnRAR to the \NHL 2004 folder.

10. Download new Goal Horns (update 10.November 2013)

DOWNLOAD
MIRROR

UnRAR the package to your \nhl 2004 folder and overwrite everything. They won't work before you set ingame music = imported from your game interface sound options.

11. Download new Commentary/PBP file (update 10.February 2014) V15 (revision) update

PART 1

PART 2

MIRROR

UnRAR the contents of the RAR package to your \NHL 2004 game folder. This gives you completely new commentary, thanks to Vosto and Spy everything has been ripped from NHL 09.

12. Download FACE2004.VIV (update 15.July 2014)

DOWNLOAD
MIRROR(S)

These are the cyberfaces. UnRAR to your \nhl 2004\ folder.

OPTIONAL FILES:

Some great additions (not necessary, but very nice to have):

DITTIES AND MUSIC:

OFFICIAL DITTY PACK MIRROR UPDATED Feb 29, 2012

All goal songs for each NHL and SM-Liiga teams. Also contains fight, end of period and generic ditties. Utilizes vod's individual team specific goal song mod. Extract the RAR package to your C:\My Documents\NHL 2004\user\ folder.

Installation instructions and more info HERE.

Alternative ditty packs:
HERE is Netso's alternative Ditty pack.

Jusu's SM-Liiga Ditty Pack

Sochi 2014 Olympics Music Pack by Oddb

You can get these working ONLY when you have game music = imported in your sound options. Unzip to folder C:\documents and settings\nhl 2004\user\ditties\

Load DEL, Elitserien & Vancouver Olympic Tournament goal songs here.

New menu interface music: ESPN, Versus, NBC, ABC, NHL2Night, etc. DOWNLOAD NEW MENU TUNES HERE and extract into your \nhl 2004\feaudio folder, over the old files.

ADDITIONAL MISC. FILES:

Alternative player indicator by Cookiepuck Simply extract to your \NHL 2004 folder and run the bat file.

Playoff 2014 Ices by Bagel and JJ. Simply extract to your game folder and run the batch file.

HDR Mod makes NHL 2004 graphics jump to the next decade. Amazing little mod. Simply extract to your main game installation folder and play with the ini settings if you want to tweak it to more your liking (with Notepad). Download HDR mod. MIRROR. UPDATED: 24.11 2010 by Fred. You need at least somewhat modern machine for this mod + a decent graphics card (it won't run smoothly with an integrated POS). If your performance isn't sufficient and you get a jerky gameplay, simply remove the two small files (that come with this RAR package) from your installation folder.

Download alternative NHL.com interface from HERE. Extract like the ESPN version, to the \nhl 2004 folder and overwrite everything.

Download Bagel's alternative glossy NHL logos Extract to \fe\nhl\logos2\

NOTE: Only NHL is supported in both interfaces. EU leagues and the Olympic Tournament use the ESPN graphics.

Get NHL 2004 stats exporter HERE. MIRROR Allows you to extract all stats from your season roster and archive the data to word processor format.

Get all no-CD EXE files (v1.0...v1.03) from Gamecopyworld HERE. These might come in handy for people who have weird crashing problems.

Get Egorgiy's NHL 09/04 GamePlayCenter here. Great tool to save stats to word processor format from the online games.

Spy has archived some old rosters and other mod files. You can browse them HERE.

PS: All files are 100% compatible and tested with the Flyermania roster.

TIPS & MISC. INFORMATION:

TO VISTA USERS: Reports say that NHL 2004 works well with Vista, and directly for most... but if the game halts to the white blank screen, you can try right clicking over the NHL2004.EXE and check compatibility mode to XP -> run the file as administrator. This fixed my brother's 32-bit Vista install. Please note what I wrote earlier about game installation path as well.

This post contains links to absolutely every significant in-game addon for NHL 2004.

At this point I highly recommend that you save your fully rebuilt NHL 2004 game directory to a DVD. It's very easy to just "copy over" the original game install (if you have to format your hard drive/change machine/OS in the future).

Congratulations, now you should have the best hockey game for PC properly installed.

LINK TO THE OFFICIAL ADDON THREAD
Here you can follow the constant updates.

TIPS TO MAKE THE GAME MORE CHALLENGING FOR THE "SUPER PLAYERS"

1. Play with manual line changes!!! I can't stress enough how important this is. You'll get an immediate challenge boost + much better atmosphere. One of the few AI issues with 2004 is that the goalies don't close the puck enough and create enough breaks. Breaks are part of hockey and increase the realistic atmosphere. Playing with manual line changes cause your lines to fatigue, and thus will also increase the occasional need of icing and closing the puck with your goalie (when you don't have a chance to switch lines).

2. Go to NHLView and open your season roster (*.sea). Then set the faceoff attribute to 50 from all your players. It's too easy to win faceoffs against AI and this definitely fixes the problem.

3. Give one click of boost advantage for the CPU. The interface remembers this setting as long as you set it again. This is an excellent setting for advanced players. Go to the "starting lineups" screen and set the advantage (-1 for the player).

4. Set the pass assist all the way to 0 if you find scoring from one-timers too easy.

And don't forget: Have fun! smile.gif

user posted image
Jancitis23
Posted: 11 July 2012, 10:24 AM

Rookie

Group: Members
Member No.: 786

Hi sick ones ! Sick ones- because You made really unbelivieble mod ! Great mod !

Wanted to ask - what's about roster updates ? Draft was some time ago... so maybe You will add new rookies ? smile.gif

Thanks smile.gif
spy0070
Posted: 11 July 2012, 11:11 AM

(Retired) Project Leader #2/Advisor

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 5

QUOTE (Jancitis23 @ 11 July 2012, 10:24 AM)
Hi sick ones ! Sick ones- because You made really unbelivieble mod ! Great mod !

Wanted to ask - what's about roster updates ? Draft was some time ago... so maybe You will add new rookies ? smile.gif

Thanks smile.gif

Read two pages back and you'll see what I said.

Again, guys, please do NOT ask for when rosters are getting released. I will release it when I feel it is ready...

I'm going to post a bit of a reminder on the roster updates for this.
Jancitis23
Posted: 11 July 2012, 11:55 AM

Rookie

Member No.: 786

QUOTE (spy0070 @ 11 July 2012, 11:11 AM)
QUOTE (Jancitis23 @ 11 July 2012, 10:24 AM)

Thanks smile.gif

Read two pages back and you'll see what I said.

Again, guys, please do NOT ask for when rosters are getting released. I will release it when I feel it is ready...

I'm going to post a bit of a reminder on the roster updates for this.

Ok, Thank You for an answer smile.gif

Will wait for rosters...
nick_thecheese
Posted: 11 July 2012, 3:49 PM

CHLmod Head

Member No.: 1279

QUOTE (czener @ 28 June 2012, 6:45 AM)
But may I ask, did you changed the in-game intro sequences? I loved the old one (with music from Avenged Sevenfold) and i haven't seen it a long time in my game.

I guess this was overlooked, but I haven't seen this intro since I was playing my now defunct Ottawa Senators season. For those who don't know what I'm talking about, its the intro sequence in the video below. Was this removed somehow?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP3xptTBA9w
Kerimaja91
Posted: 11 July 2012, 6:35 PM

Gameclock maker

Member No.: 50

Cool ones nick! wink.gif thumbup1.gif
trent
Posted: 11 July 2012, 9:40 PM

Project Leader

Member No.: 2

QUOTE (nick_thecheese @ 11 July 2012, 3:49 PM)
QUOTE (czener @ 28 June 2012, 6:45 AM)
But may I ask, did you changed the in-game intro sequences? I loved the old one (with music from Avenged Sevenfold) and i haven't seen it a long time in my game.

I guess this was overlooked, but I haven't seen this intro since I was playing my now defunct Ottawa Senators season. For those who don't know what I'm talking about, its the intro sequence in the video below. Was this removed somehow?

Not that I know of. blink.gif
Xiri
Posted: 12 July 2012, 2:04 AM

Charter Member

Member No.: 10

Yep i noticed it too... weird if someone hasn't just changed it somewhere.
ILYA GANIN
Posted: 12 July 2012, 9:55 AM

Rookie

Member No.: 161

Thanks,trent 38-0033-FreeMsnstuff_com.gif
Franco Duck
Posted: 18 July 2012, 3:26 AM

Charter Member

Member No.: 6

Gentlemen,

I've just updated the NHL.com Interface V3.3. Lots of updates! Check it out...

NHL.com Interface Thread

Regards,

Franco
MDH
spy0070
Posted: 19 July 2012, 2:41 AM

(Retired) Project Leader #2/Advisor

Member No.: 5

Okay guys, update on the rosters:

A release WILL happen once Shane Doan or Alex Semin sign with a team.

While I would not recommend playing with these rosters when it comes to international leagues, it should be fine with NHL teams.

The 30 position player + 4 goalies per team rule for the NHL will also not be addressed here. I'll wait for opening day to adjust that.

EDIT: And this IS why I am not releasing the rosters. Blockbuster offer sheet to Shea Weber was signed a few moments ago with the Flyers. Predators have a 7-day window to match so I'll wait till then also.

This post has been edited by spy0070 on 19 July 2012, 5:18 AM
Immonen93
Posted: 20 July 2012, 7:55 AM

Junior League

Member No.: 641

QUOTE (spy0070 @ 19 July 2012, 2:41 AM)
Okay guys, update on the rosters:

A release WILL happen once Shane Doan or Alex Semin sign with a team.

EDIT: And this IS why I am not releasing the rosters. Blockbuster offer sheet to Shea Weber was signed a few moments ago with the Flyers. Predators have a 7-day window to match so I'll wait till then also.

Great news, man! dry.gif Semin goes to rangers, Doan goes to red wings dry.gif
Kane88
Posted: 21 July 2012, 4:16 PM

Rookie

Member No.: 5111

Hello, guys. Just registered and wanted to remember times when I played this game as goalie, you know, NHL 09 on PC doesn't allow you to make some glove saves and that stuff. I thought I got base NHL 04 on my disc but - I don't...Can someone tell me where to get it because I searched it around google and discovered that it's hard to find that game in our days. Would be thankfull very much. I would download these updates so it would look cooler. smile.gif
nick_thecheese
Posted: 21 July 2012, 6:16 PM

CHLmod Head

Member No.: 1279

QUOTE (Kane88 @ 21 July 2012, 12:16 PM)
Hello, guys. Just registered and wanted to remember times when I played this game as goalie, you know, NHL 09 on PC doesn't allow you to make some glove saves and that stuff. I thought I got base NHL 04 on my disc but - I don't...Can someone tell me where to get it because I searched it around google and discovered that it's hard to find that game in our days. Would be thankfull very much. I would download these updates so it would look cooler. smile.gif

Check your PM
Make4545
Posted: 21 July 2012, 10:12 PM

Rookie

Member No.: 150

Make4545 is back in the business! Haven't played this since I bought Xbox360, but now I'm going to be part of this mod-madness again! NHL04, the real thing!

And I'm glad this haven't changed at all in few years.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
1 Members: Honken
« Next Oldest | NHL 2004 Official Downloads | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (179) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive